Monday, January 9, 2012

Chris our grand master has ask me, and I have reluctantly agreed to be the
official photographer for WVBL the New you in 2-0-1-2 because the lens on my
I-phone hasn’t been scratched yet so I will be around this week with Chris's
gold thong for the men & I hope all you woman can get your own bikini for
the before and after shots I have attached a few photos from the after shots
from our last session so you can see a sample of what to wear and what not to
wear
Trunks? Left yes. . . Right NO!
The following couples are encouraged to take pictures together:
-Travis and Nikki
-Chaz and Kami
-Frank and Ah-bray
-Kim and Kelly
-Chance and Haili
-Joe and Karen
-Curt and Cynthia
-Chelsea and Breanna
Contestants are encouraged to do hair and makeup
Please NO orange body spray tan.
All shots should be from the front. not running away
Please NO Blue spray tan

1 comment: