Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to the Biggest Loser, The New You In 2-0-1-2.

This will be a 12 week competition featuring some of the greatest weight loss the modern world has ever seen. Over these 12 weeks you will be tested on hunger suppression, exercise, mental fortitude, caloric intake, craving yields, late night snack rejections, caloric burn, inner thigh rash and many other things if we discussed you may not wish to endure the competition. It will be a competition based on percentage of body weight lost, a simple formula of total weight, lost divided by initial weight for a winner take 75% battle. You will be pitted against man woman and child for an epic battle to determine who is the BIGGEST LOSER!

4 comments:

  1. I do enjoy a warm plate of buttermilks. I hope those won't be lost during the competition...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would invite all of you to make sure your friends and neighbors have an opportunity to join "New you in 2-0-1-2".. let’s see if we can have at least 50 competitors this time to play.
    I would love to win a $1,000.00 purse, i might even be serious this round........ Travis and Chris BTW its Big Daddy’s Pizza Buffet today my treat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Joe, I hope the german chocolate cake will meltaway by morning weigh-in time. Unfortunately, I ate more than you:( I want to thank those responsible for setting this up again, but really, Wind Beneath My Wings as the #l song on the playlist. I don't think even Richard Simmons would approve of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris our grand master has ask me, and I have reluctantly agreed to be the official photographer for WVBL the New you in 2-0-1-2 because the lens on my I-phone hasn’t been scratched yet so I will be around this week with Chris's gold thong for the men & I hope all you woman can get your own bikini for the before and after shots
    I have attached a few photos from the after shots from our last session so you can see a sample of what to wear and what not to wear

    ReplyDelete